Home Life

by Tim van Rijt, Robbert Elshout & Arthur Thijssen

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Life in Heerlen

Hello everyone,

let me introduce myself. I am Tim van Rijt, also a student of CMD, and I'm not like Arthur, the one who posted the article about Antwerp. I am in general very lazy, so my posts will be a lot shorter. I am 20 years old and I use most of my spare time to play sports. For 14 years now, I've played the most favorite sport in the Netherlands: soccer. It's one of my big passions, and ironically, it is the reason why I broke my leg 2,5 months ago. I'll tell you more about that in a later post.

When it comes to my spare time besides sports, I seem a dull 30 year old man, but I think others can assure you I'm not. Here is a list of the things I fill my spare time with:
Literature
Movies
Philosophy
Getting a cup of coffee in the afternoon, while observing the city people
Writing
Communism
Long sleeps (if possible)

This all makes me look like a quiet young man, but mostly I don't have my mouth shut. I love to talk, I like to challenge people (especially teachers) to debate and I have a very strong opinion which I will always speak out.

This is a basic description about who I am and what I do in my spare time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home