Home Life

by Tim van Rijt, Robbert Elshout & Arthur Thijssen

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Spring is here!

At last... this year we had to wait a while for it, but now, at the end of may, the sun is shining regularly. This means that students often won't go home directly after school, but grab a drink at a terrace in the city.

When I'm at a terrace, mostly I am with a couple of my friends, and there is just one subject: girls. Because there are enough girls at the terraces, we have a lot to talk about and other subjects won't get through.

This weather has his disadvantages: beacause it is so lovely and I really enjoy it, I think it is a waste to do some homework. After school, I wander around in the city, drink a cup of coffee (my drug, which I neef for my timetable nowadays) and go home to be on time for dinner. After dinner, I call some friends of mine to play some billiards. When I'm home, around midnight, it is time for my homework. Because I have to get up early to go to school, I don't get a lot of sleep, which explains the amount of coffee I drink. This is how my spring days are filled. In the weekend, I get all the sleep I need to survive the next midweek with hardly any sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home